- We only accept returns on items purchased directly through teaitoapparel.com
- Only orders within 30 days of purchase are eligible for a return/exchange or store credit. Items cannot be returned after 30 days from purchase date.
- All returned or exchanged items must be unwashed, unworn, and undamaged, with all tags attached.
- Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All SALE items are FINAL.
- Refunds will be processed on the original form of payment
- You are responsible for the return shipping cost.
- In addition, shipping charges are non-refundable unless you have received damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s).
- Please use a trackable shipping method for your records to ensure item(s) are received by Te Aito.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- Fill out this form (click here) completely with all the correct information from your packing slip. Order # is required on the return form.
- Be sure to include all contact information on the return form to ensure that the return process is fast and easy.
- Securely pack your items and return form in a box of your choice (original packaging may be used if possible)
- Mail the package to:
HOW TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE
To exchange an item, please follow the same steps on how to make a return.
- Before shipping out your item(s), please check that we have your desired exchanged item in stock by seeing if the size and color is available online.
- On your return form please make sure to indicate that it is an exchange in the “Reason Code” column.
- Once we receive your returned item(s) we will go ahead and process your exchange.
- We will contact you with the information listed on the return form to collect payment for shipping cost. You are responsible for the return shipping cost to us and the shipping cost for you to receive the exchanged item(s).
- Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return ship date for your exchange to be processed and shipped out.
If you have any questions, please call Te Aito Customer Service at (808) 589-1277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please indicate when selecting the return reason.
- If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call Te Aito immediately using the contact information included with the order.
- Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting Te Aito, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
REFUNDS, CREDITS & BALNCES DUE
As soon as Te Aito Customer Service receives and processes your return, we will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution's billing cycle.
LIMITS OF RESPONSIBILITY
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
ORDER QUESTIONS OR CHANGES
Hinano Hawaii, Inc. is the order-processing partner for Te Aito. Hinano Hawaii, Inc. handles communications and customer service for consumers on behalf of Te Aito.
If you have recently placed an order using Te Aito and have any questions, please call Te Aito Customer Service at (808) 589-1277 or email email@example.com